A collaboration with The WOW Foundation
Continuing the story from our This is ‘Me’ collection. It seams fitting as well as exciting to collaborating with The WOW Foundation, in this limited run of pieces.
Please note a percentage of all online sales will be going to The WOW Foundation to help support its vital work.
‘The WOW Foundation exists to build, convene and sustain a global movement that believes a gender equal world is desirable, possible and urgently required.’
You can read more about the foundation and its WOW – Women of the World Festivals here
Is a fun inspiring collection combining the meaning of the word WOW mixed with the empowering narrative of the foundation, to create an impactful collection of timeless conversational contemporary jewellery pieces in our signature font.
- Small 2.5cm diameter hoops or Medium 5cm diameter hoops
- 4 different colours (with 4 NEW colours available to pre-order delivery end of May 2021)
- Made and hand finished in London
- Created in 3D printed polished Nylon
- Light weight, strong and durable
- Finished with sterling silver ear posts and butterflies
This piece comes packaged in our signature box.
Sold in pairs.
Select your chosen colour and size below.