Designed to start a conversation and help ‘Save’ our ‘Earth’.
Continuing the story from our This is ‘Me’ collection. The ‘Save ‘Earth’ collection is our first collection made from Marine Filament. Working directly with our Cornish suppliers and engineers that make 3D printing filament from discarded marine plastics such as fishing nets. This is a NEW 3D printing material, you can read more about the story behind the collection here.
The circular nature of the marine filament and our small batch production means that each piece is completely unique and will variety slightly in colour and markings within each piece. We feel this adds to the piece and is part of the beauty.
- Available in one size NEW Medium 4cm diameter hoops
- Made in Cornwall, hand finished in London
- Created in 3D printed recycled Marine Nylon
- Light weight, strong and durable
- Finished with sterling silver ear posts and butterflies
This piece comes packaged in our signature box.
Sold in pairs.
Select your chosen set below.