Designed to start a conversation and help ‘Save’ our ‘Earth’.
Continuing the story from our This is ‘Me’ collection. The ‘Save ‘Earth’ collection is our first collection made from Marine Filament. Working directly with our Cornish suppliers and engineers that make 3D printing filament from discarded marine plastics such as fishing nets. This is a NEW 3D printing material, you can read more about the story behind the collection here.
Produced in small batches, taking a limited amount of orders now.
All orders will be shipped on 10th Dec 2021 for delivery in time for Christmas.
- Available in one size NEW Medium 4cm diameter hoops
- Made in Cornwall, hand finished in London
- Created in 3D printed Marine Filament
- Light weight, strong and durable
- Finished with sterling silver ear posts and butterflies
This piece comes packaged in our signature box.
Sold in pairs.
Select your chosen set below.