Designed to start a conversation and help ‘Save’ our ‘Earth’.
Continuing the story from our This is ‘Me’ collection. The ‘Save’ ‘Earth’ collection is our first collection made from Marine Filament, which is 3D printable filament made from 100% recycled marine plastics such as fishing nets. Sourced from the Cornish coasts we work directly with the supplier, each design is 3D printed locally, then hand finishing in Zoe’s South London studio.
Marine Filament helps to clear up our oceans and is endlessly recyclable, helping to create a circular economy, you can read more about the story behind the collection here
This Is Classic Bangles
- Sold as single pieces – Perfect to add a splash of colour or layer together for a bold look
- 3 size – Small 60mm diameter, Medium 63mm diameter = 4mm thick – Large 67mm diameter = 5mm thick
- Sourced and made in Cornwall, hand finished in London
- 3D printed in Marine Nylon Filament which is 100% recycled fishing net
- Light weight, strong, durable and hypoallergenic
This piece comes packaged in our signature gift envelope.
Select your chosen size and number of items.
Please note due to the circular nature of the Marine Filament and our small batch production means that each piece is completely unique, they will variety slightly in colour and markings within each piece. We feel this adds to the narrative of the piece and is part of the beauty.